Thursday, January 6, 2011

Simple Man



Or simple woman, as it were...My fingers are so freezing! There's been a cold snap the past few days and I keep forgetting that gloves are a viable option! We don't need em too often here, you see, so I need to dig around and find em. Anyway, this incredible sweater would help too right about now...










Sorry for the tiny pic -- click here to see it much bigger, along with a beautiful selection of other options. A Cowichan sweater seems like the coziest thing in the world today!

4 comments:

  1. I LOVELOVELOVE Cowichans. I collect them. I have five and that should be enough for Texas. It's actually more than enough but I want even more. They are so cozy and really durable. The ones I have are from the 60's and 70's and they are handmade. The best time to get one is in the summer on Ebay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think i wanna start a collection too! they are amazing but i have never had one to call my own. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You must correct that! Make it the year you get your own Cowichan :>

    ReplyDelete
  4. :) now that's a resolution i can stand by! tho i will probably wait till summer as you suggested.

    ReplyDelete