Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Candy




One of my favorite shops in SF is the Candystore Collective.

They have amazing independent designer clothing, jewelry, cards, and vintage housewares. And yes, they have candy for sale as well, displayed beautifully behind the counter in large glass jars.

It's all kind of out of my price range, but from time to time I have indulged in their sweet treats. Especially when they have sales!

This top above is so Stevie Nicks! I love it.

And this dress below is too adorable!

3 comments:

  1. That last dress really is amazing... I am always a suvver for Nautical dresses, or Nautical-anything for that matter! haha :)

    Love,
    Aya of Strawberry Koi

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi aya! first of all, i love your blog, been readin' it for some time! second, nautical style is a total weakness of mine as well...i am so tempted by that dress!

    ReplyDelete