Wednesday, December 22, 2010

When the River Meets the Sea

Funny how topsy turvy life is. It never ceases to amaze me.















The bf broke his kneecap last week. No insurance. And he graduated from college. And we're prepping for Christmas. And I had to apply for a job opening I'd been waiting for. And we're taking care of the bf's son through Christmas. And I have no days off except Christmas itself and the day after. It's been totally insane. My mind has never been so scrambled! I'm taking each day as it comes and trying to break even that down to moment to moment. It's making all this easier to manage. I do love the Christmas season, even in this whirlwind.



My favorite Christmas song.

Hoping you all have wonderful holidays! Hope we all get a little respite somewhere in there and make the most of it!

3 comments:

  1. Yikes, that sounds completely insane. Glad to hear you're managing to keep your head above water though. Good luck continuing to do so and may the holidays bring many joyous moments along with all the craziness! Maybe a few peaceful ones too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas! That is how it always is with the season, moment to moment. One moment chaos, the next cozy peace. Wishing you more cozy peaceful moments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks, you two! we're all hanging in here and i feel sure this will be a special christmas. hope yours are too!

    ReplyDelete