Thursday, December 30, 2010
One For the Road
Actual New Year's Resolutions:
1. Travel more. Try to make it to Santa Fe.
2. Continue to work on fully realizing and appreciating my life right now and not being so worried about the uncertainty of the future.
3. More time in West Marin, contemplating and hiking once the knee is better.
4. Get rid of more stuff and have less stuff. Buy and keep only what I truly love. The real challenge is two collectors living in a small apt and keeping up with this...
5. Continue to work on spending more time with my own little family and establishing our own traditions.
6. Sleep more, talk less!
7. Breathe, deeply and often (it's so easy to forget)!
What are some of your resolutions for 2011?