Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Hey, That's No Way To Say Goodbye


sung by Roberta Flack






















This alabaster lamp has haunted me for a couple of months now. I think it is the most beautiful I have ever seen. It's almost too elegant for my humble apartment, but maybe that's why I love it so much -- it could add a touch of class where it is needed! ;)

It was sold already when I first laid eyes on it, so from time to time I've been searching for something similar...to no avail. It seems a lamp like this of such high quality is tough to come by, but I am willing to be patient! Here's one that's for sale now that's not bad:






















Still, I think I'm gonna just sit back and look around for a while before I spring on anything...

1 comment:

  1. I just purchased a lamp similar to this at an estate sale. Do you know how I can find out it's value ?

    ReplyDelete